Meal Service Schedule
|Grades - Classes||Lunch Times||Recess Time|
|Grades K- 4th||11:10 am to 11:35 am||11:35 am to 12:00 pm
|Grades 5th - 8th||11:40am to 12:05 pm||12:05pm to 12:30 pm|
School lunch and Milk
School lunch is available to student in grades Pre-K - 8. Each lunch price includes one carton (serving) of milk. Students in grade Pre-K-8 receive all of the items on the menu.
Milk is available to students who choose to bring a lunch from home. Students eating the purchased school lunch may choose to purchase an "extra" carton of milk, and will be charged accordingly. Students who bring a lunch from home should not bring soda as a drink to include with their lunch.
No Fast Food May be Brought into the School Lunch Room!
Meal and Milk Purchasing Guidelines
1. All meals must be pre-paid. No charges will be allowed. Payments for meals must be placed in the envelope provided by the school. Families with more than one child may combine the payments on one check, in one envelope. Breakfast is $2.10, and lunch is $2.75 each. Checks should be made payable to "St. Joseph School Lunch Program."
2. In the event a student comes to school without lunch money, an attempt will be made to contact parents. If parents cannot be reached, the student will be allowed to eat one time. The second day without lunch money, the student will be given a sandwich and milk for lunch. Parents are expected to reimburse the school lunch program for the price of the meal.
3. Meal payments must be made at the office by 9:00 am and should be given to the school secretary.
4. Lunch accounts are reviewed on a weekly basis. A renewal notice will be sent home with the oldest of the family when the student's balance reaches $5.00. The renewal notice should be returned with payment to ensure proper recording of the payment.
5. Applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals will be provided with your registration packet and are available for submission throughout the year. Applications must be fully completed to be considered for approval.
6. Parents are always welcomed and encouraged to eat lunch with their child throughout the school year. Parents may purchase a hot lunch for $3.50, or bring a cold lunch. Please call the school by 9:00 am if you wish to purchase a hot lunch.